21 November, 2014

Nope, still not in the office (part 3 of at least 3)

Thank you very much for your email. Your email is important to me. I don’t know what’s in it, but I trust you to not to write unnecessary things that I have no use for. There are unnecessary things I have use for, though, and I’m perfectly fine with those. There is a distinct distinction here. I hope your email falls in the latter category. Or maybe in the ‘interesting’ category. The category of items that are both interesting and have some use for me. I hope I’ve covered all categories, and based on that hope I will move on. Actually, wait, there is also the category of interesting things that I have no use for, like how crickets make those sounds, or how Burmese pythons manage to find their home from a long way away. I will not read your email now, but I will read it when I come back. Probably. And I hope I won’t be disappointed. Hopefully. Sometimes, I delete emails to avoid disappointment. Just to be on the safe side, as there may be something unnecessary on uninteresting and for which I have no use. You should see some of the things that land in my mailbox. Not from you, though, of course. I trust you. Anyway, I still won’t read your email now. Now I’m not in the office. On the other hand, you’re getting a response before I have actually read your email. If you were inquiring about some things that are interesting but I have no interest use for, spot on. In other cases, we’ll probably continue this after I’ve read your email. How about next month, second half? Are you busy then?

No comments: